Welcome to the Tinkers' Construct Wiki!
This is a wiki database for the Minecraft mod Tinkers' Construct. This includes crafting recipes, mob data and other information from versions 1.7.10 and below. Please feel free to add to anything! However, we do have basic guidelines:
- IMPORTANT: USE THE VISUAL EDITOR CAREFULLY! Please however consider using the source editor over the visual editor. The visual editor sometimes inserts additional messy HTML code and does not respect templates.
- Do not vandalize the wiki in any way, shape, or form.
- Do not add unneeded categories or add pages to unrelated categories (such as tools to the "Item" category).
- If you need help, check to see if it is an user error. Do not post your errors in unrelated comment sections! Do NOT report crash reports in this wiki!
- If you are creating a page, make sure it isn't already made.
- Try to make productive comments. If you have a problem, please don't just say "HELP ME!", add some description to it.
Tinker's Construct was created by mDiyo, and is being developed by boni. It's used for a multitude of purposes, primarily for making basic to advanced tools and weapons. You also can use a Smeltery for efficient ore processing. Other parts of TC include new mobs, inventory extensions, and many, many new decorative and functional blocks.
- Material Stats
edited by DrGallant 3 days ago
- Bolt core
edited by Anyone want to play?
new comment by Anyone want to play?
Comment: If I made a longbow with the left limb colbolt the plate obbsion and the left plate slime or paper, whould it be a desent bow? (If not tell me a good...
edited comment by Gentozik
new comment by Gentozik
Comment: Damage formula: Crossbow Damage * Bolt Damage / 1,375 (for 1.7.10) Crossbow Damage + Bolt Damage (for 1.12.x)
edited by Skytheteen22
- Material Stats
edited by MondoOperator
Summary: Added info for cheapskate, removed unused </div> under material traits
- Tinkers' Construct Combat
comment by LovelyFlare
new comment by Morgan VerHalen
Comment: Having trouble smelting manganese and iron in tinkers' construct smeltery. for some reason they don't alloy together. Is this possibly a config...
new comment by 123 bst
Comment: you'll lose your levels though
Official download links are under the Community tab. Do not ask for downloads on this wiki.
|Minecraft-Forge Version||Tinker's Construct||Mantle|
If you know what you are looking for specifically, you can search for it in the Search box above. If not, however, you can use these quick-access links to reach different categories that can help you narrow down the item you are looking for.
- Books - To upgrade a book to the next tier, just place it in a crafting table.
- Materials and You, Part 1 - Spawn with this book, explains how to start
- Materials and You, Part 2 - Next book, Has more info on materials and modifiers
- Mighty Smelting - Next book, Gives more info on making the Smeltery and Alloys
- Diary of a Tinker - Final book, Creates a backstory for the 'creation' of Tinkers' Construct
- Main Items and Structures
- Info and Guides
- Slime Island