Slime Channels are partial blocks that acts similarly to a fluid.
*May have any amount of the following in the any order but may not have more than 3 blood used to craft it.
**Congealed Slime used may be any color.
- Slime Channels are not solid blocks; they act like a fluid in that they will allow you to sink through and swim up through them.
- They always have a direction of flow, and will push mobs and items through them as any flowing liquid does.
- Slime Channels will flow away from you when placed. If you hold shift while placing the Slime Channel, it will flow towards you instead.
- It is possible, if somewhat difficult, to drown in a Slime Channel block.
- They do not spread outwards, unlike a normal liquid (such as water or lava).
- Endermen do take damage from Slime Channels, and therefore will teleport away from them.