- This features has been removed
Gravel Ores are ores added to Tinker’s Construct that spawn on the surface when compared to normal ores found in the ground. They can be mined with shovels with the appropriate mining level. Each ore needs a certain mining level to be properly obtained; otherwise the blocks will drop nothing. There are currently 5 active types of gravel ores, and one unused ore. They are:
- Iron Gravel Ore - requires Iron Mining Level
- Gold Gravel Ore - requires Tin Mining Level
- Copper Gravel Ore - requires Stone Mining Level
- Tin Gravel Ore - requires Tin Mining Level
- Aluminum Gravel Ore - requires Stone Mining Level
- Cobalt Gravel Ore - requires Cobalt Mining Level (Unused)
- You’ll often find clumps of 4-8 ore blocks when travelling around the surface of your world. Sometimes there are more, sometimes less. The ore blocks follow the same generation algorithms that ore blocks follow.
- When dropped on a torch, the gravel blocks will drop their appropriate block item. (Tested with version 1.8.3a of TC, needs further testing in other versions. Might be a configurable feature)
- They are known as 'Surface Ores' in the config files.