[ [THIS PAGE IS BEING SAVED FOR REASONS] ]
This is an unofficial changelog for the Tinker's Construct mod. Both development versions and "stable" versions are covered.
1.7.10 "Boni" Versions
- Update to NotEnoughKeys new API, fixing the inventory open bug
- Fix AOE tools harvesting blocks when broken
- Separate Ardite and Cobalt configs
- Potential fix for slime islands not showing up on maps or on clients
- Change blacklist for boss-yellow-heart-drops to a config option
- Several Localization Updates. Thanks to all the people who continuously keep providing new/updated localizations!
- RFTools integration/balance
- Fix a crash with bolts and external mod integration
- Fix a possible crash with thrown daggers
- Fix crashes with worldgen when smeltery is disabled
- Fix CraftingStation Chest NEI stuff.
- Fix a dupe bug.
- Several other smaller fixes.
- Alumite, Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn bricks. (Textures by TherminatorX)
- Cactus, Paper and Netherrack textures for some of the ranged weapons. (Textures by TheStapler)
- Fix potential crashes with armor stuff.
- Fix potential crash when smeltery size changes.
- Fix potential crash with the lumber axe.
- Note: from this version on only major bugs will be fixed. Full force ahead for the rework!
- Fix redstone faucet behaviour! (Yes, you read that correctly)
- Adjust/fix Pig-Iron alloy ratios.
- Oreberries cannot be obtained from nugget casts or make nugget casts anymore.
- Fix aluminium brass localization.
- Materials added through IMC can now have custom textures.
- And a complete Italian translation for the books from TheVikingWarrior!
- Updated to Forge 1387, fixes bugs with liquids that were registered multiple times.
- Forge 1351+ compatibility.
- Mattocks now work on Melons/Pumpkins!
- Picking up projectiles on the ground should work better now. (especially with ITT)
- Rebalance arrow/bolt damage.
- Buff throwing knives.
- Shurikens can now be thrown with tool-rightclick just like splash-potions/block-placement.
- Quartz now always adds flat damage to all ranged hits.
- Bouncepads don't break transparency anymore.
- New Gear-Module that adds integration for gear-casting if mods with gears are present.
- Complete Thermal Expansion/Foundation integration with the new fluids and some recipies.
- More IMCs for other mods. (Thermal Foundation materials should now be repairable with the newest version)
- Dynamic/Zelda Sword Skills support.
- Config option to disable Villager melting into emeralds.
- Nametags can now be used in a Tool Station/Forge to rename anything.
- Fix bows and some other things causing extreme FPS lag in some instances. (thanks skyboy)
- Fix slight offset when aiming. (also thanks skyboy)
- Fix achievements in multiplayer.
- Fix Reinforced sometimes not working properly.
- Fix an issue with RF modifiers if a specific mod combination occured.
- Several Crash/Bug Fixes.
- IMC for bow and arrow materials.
- UBC support. (thanks Glassmaker!)
- Full localization.
- Necrotic modifier only heals when hitting stuff that is alive.
- Fix Smite/Antispider not giving any bonus damage!
- Fix items taken from drying racks or casting table/basins or oreberries sometimes not showing up in the inventory.
- Fix some tools messing up boss-health rendering.
- Some graphical/text fixes.
- Fix crashes when trying to craft bows/crossbows with materials that don't support it.
- Some fixes when TinkerSmeltery is disabled.
- Some more crash fixes and preventions.
- Standard Tinker Weapons can be used with Battlegear again.
- Fix moss on javelins sometimes removing ammo.
- Fix Daggers returning arrows.
- Fix stone-crossbow-bodies giving extra modifier.
- Smeltery module should now be deactivatable.
- Prevent some crashes with outdated mods.
- Toggling the belt after death doesn't crash anymore. Still causes inventory desyncs.
- Some compatibility fixes for Iguana Tinker Tweaks.
- No more player resizing. This time for real.
1.8.0 "Tinkers' Weaponry"
- Complete rework of projectiles and ranged weapons.
- New Weaponry book containing all the info for the new stuff. (probably not complete, but should contain everything you need to know)
- New stuff is missing textures for Netherrack, Ardite, Flint etc.
- Tons of damage.
- Shooting your friends never was this fun.
- Up to 2 Thaumometers can now be added to the goggles. 1 makes nodes visible, 2 turns them into goggles of revealing. (Not documented in the books)
- Slab pattern chests now also keep their inventory.
- Fix some cross-mod behaviours with Blue Slimes/King Slime.
- Small cross-mod fix that changes stone-harvest tool when Chisel is present.
- Fix slimy grass being harvestable without silktouch.
- Render colored liquids correctly in the smelteries and tanks.
- Fix liquid blue slime not being recognized as liquid.
- Describe the Flux Modifier changes from last patch in the books.
- NEK integration.
- Fix some other mods not recognizing tinker tools as the proper tools. (pick/axe/...)
- Fix a crash that could occur when draining a castning basin or table.
- Several other fixes you probably wont even notice. ;)
- Better IMC support for materials.
- More Localization.
- Flux modifier now needs at least battery capacity/1000 in durability to be applicable.
- Compressed Cobblestone can only be melted up to 4x.
- Crashes with crafting table.
- AOE-Tools not getting proper callbacks for each broken block.
- Fix wings not repairing with moss.
- Fix traveller gear not being repairable.
- Fix goggle and belt toggling.
- Emerald Smeltery values.
- Combressed Cobble Smeltery values and derpage.
- More crash fixes.
- More smaller fixes.
- Extra hearts for hardcore mode! (Thanks MCGamer20000)
- Smeltery Fuel consumption rework/ajustment fixes.
- Don't die. (Death penalties on tools)
- Redstone on Gloves actually works now.
- Tinkers now has proper IMC support! See here for details.
- You can now pour water and lava into buckets in the casting table!
- Really fast AOE Tools should work properly now.
- King Slime got his name back.
- Noppes NPCs don't drop yellow hearts anymore.
- Some Toolforges looking like PatternChests.
- Materials without parts crashing NEI.
- ExtraTiC toolparts being present twice.
- Some more crash and display fixes.
- The sneaking-harvest thing for AOE tools now correctly only works with the Lumber Axe.
- AOE Tools now only breaks up to 10x harder blocks. No more obsidian breaking when harvesting stone.
- Restore old pattern chest until new one is ready.
- Small fix regarding attacking with tools. Stuff might deal minimally less damage.
- Chisels pop out of the crafting grid now when they break. Automation!
- Fix the black bars and similar rendering issues.
- Fix moss-modifier on armor not updating the damage display.
- Many more NEI/Knapsack fixes.
- Fix the smeltery-bottom not being taken into account correctly.
- Fix invar and electrum not being alloyable in the smeltery.
- Fix Autosmelt giving smelt items even if the block wasn't harvestable.
- Fix golden carrot/melon requiring too much gold.
- Fix chisel crafting with damaged chisels.
- Several random crash fixes caused by other mods.
- Several other random fixes.
- Fix a bug that sometimes caused alloys with amount 0 in the smeltery if not enough was present of both liquids, mostly noticable with poor ores.
- Much more NEI Shinyness. (Rightclick on a toolpart. Do it. Right now.)
- AOE Tools now only harvest the main block while sneaking.
- UI fixes with NEI, also some fixes with Tabs.
- Tinkers now supports toolmaterials without graphics...
- ...and now features a minimal textures option that does not load the specific material textures. This can possibly increase graphic performance a bit on some low end computers.
- Buff Pyrotheum.
- Railcraft poor ore support.
- More localization stuff!
- Fix TE and some other metals only requiring 1 ingot for blocks.
- Fix TE alloys in the Smeltery.
- Knapsacks and Belt dupe/death problems should be fixed.
- Fix issues with breaking speeds/harvestability on custom materials. (mostly concerns newer AE2 releases)
- Fix patternchests not dropping contents if destroyed by explosions and the like.
- Fix tinker armor not being indestructible like tinker tools.
- Modifiers can only be applied to their actual intended target now. (Tool/Armor/Accessory)
- Fix Smeltery dupe bug and hopefully the last bug when changing the smeltery size.
- TConstruct now has its own NEI support! No more NEI Plugins needed for that. (thanks tonius11)
- New Smeltery stuff!
- Smelteries can have any rectangular size from 3x3 to 4x7 to 9x9. (from 5x5)
- Smeltery capacity depends directly on size.
- Smelteries learned how to use Pyrotheum.
- Smeltery GUI shinyness.
- Some fixes.
- Ported many changes from the latest 1.6.4 version that didn't make the jump to 1.7.10.
- Redstone modifier changes.
- Fix heart rendering.
- Fix Arrow/Dagger/Bow rendering.
- Comparator output for fullness of smeltery and seared tank/glass.
- Tool Blockbreaking has been reworked. Tinker tools should not cause any problems with other mod blocks anymore.
- Armor Modifiers now have proper book pages.
- Frying pans in the world are now colorable.
- Battlesigns can be placed.
- Dense Ore Support.
- More Localization stuff.
- Zombie Flesh can be smelted into a small amount of blood.
- New slimecrystal graphics by baddaspig.
- Many small (liquid) rendering fixes.
- Tanks also display the liquids they contain in item form.
- Fix stuff derping when putting incorrect modifiers onto armor.
- Fix ExtraUtilities Compressed Block support.
- No more free toolrod pattern for you.
- Many fixes with autosmelting.
- Fix Achievements.
- Fix black armor slots.
- So many small fixes that I don't even know where to start.
1.7.10 "Beta" Versions
- Fixed electrum. We know it crashes, now it doesn't.
- Removed coremod. That should stop all the weird crashes.
- Changed how tanks render liquids.
- Fixed harvest type being ignore in dig speed calculation.
- Fix armor modifier crashes.
- Changed how clear glass panes rendered.
- Pattern chests keep inventory on harvest.
- Reworking stencil table.
- Fix Tool Station rendering.
- Material abilities should be localized properly.
- Other bugfixes that have been lost, but not forgotten.
- Fix autosmelt-interaction not respecting the amount of items created by the smelting-recipe.
- Many materials have been buffed, including wood and steel.
- Crafting stations cannot have items pulled from them.
- Fix blue slime buckets crashing on placement.
- Pig Iron now has a sizzling block.
- Fix gravel ore being harvestable without shovel.
- Obsidian ingots are castble again.
- Blue Slimes no longer drop yellow hearts.
- Flux modifiers now use the battery they were modified with.
- Fix a bug, that when activating a faucet and the draining fails, the next attempt to activate it would do nothing.
- Fix Mattock using vanilla damageItem. Caused Mattock to vanish on breaking.
- All morph related bugs should be fixed.
- Gold foods should be meltable.
- Traveller's boots fixes.
- Baubles icon should show up now.
- Updated all missing mod compatibility.
- Fix slime leaves and oreberry bushes always rendered with low quality texture.
- Fix lumber axe destroying indestructible blocks.
- Fixed tools not harvesting mod blocks correctly.
- Removed all cape things.
- Readded NEI support.
- fix for blockbreaking issues with tools.
- Materials and You now have volume numbers.
- Fixed modifiers going over the max in the crafting ststion.
- Mining Fatigue no longer lingers when cleavers are dropped.
- Glueballs melt into glue, not gold.
- XP is dropped correctly from blocks with tools.
- Fixed high step effect on traveller's boots.
- Ender Pearls can be cast in something round.
- Modifiers should work correctly across different languages.
- Traveller's Gear hotkeys should work.
- Knapsacks are now equipable.
- Broad tools should respect mining levels of adjacent blocks.
- Metal blocks now work as beacon bases.
- Fixed accumulating fall damage in bounce pads, and step sound.
- Fixed items dropping while clicking chest inventory in crafting station/tinkers table, and display order for large chests.
- Fixed changing fluids in tanks on restarting the game.
- Fixed idle bow sprite.
- Fixed Smeltery GUI click and drag.
- Fixed flammabilty of bricks and fancy bricks.
- Fixed villager crashing from not having data on items.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in how damage/speed of tools is calculated in GUIs.
- Made slab furnaces accept items with the same restrictions as normal furnaces.
- Safer tile entity casting in SearedBlock.getCollisionBoundingBoxFromPool.
- Fixed repairing only working with the first 2 crafting slots in the tinker table.
- Fixed multiple repairs being more effective than a single repair with the same amount of materials.
- Fixed the ammo tooltip damage string and give a name to placed frying pans.
- Fixed Localizations in Smeltery Tooltip and WAILA.
- Fix TConstruct keybindings in lang files.
- Various other fixes.
- There is only one copy of controls now.
- Blue slime eggs have textures.
- Manyullyn/alumite blocks melt in the Smeltery.
- Fixed Various ore blocks looking wrong in the Smeltery.
- Fixed Casting tables look strange while being mined.
- Fixed Auto-Smelt completely not working.
- Slime drops look like themselves now.
- Heart canisters no longer drop on death.
- Mattocks have sound when hoeing.
- Accessories (belts, glove) show up on the player now.
- Tool repairs in crafting station should work with all 8 slots.
- Traveller's Gear should have recipes.
- Completed Tool Forge slot logic.
- Fixed duplication bugs with tool Forges.
- Fixed tool forge not being able to name things.
- Fixed not being able to repair tools.
- Fixed aluminum gravel ore crash.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10. 1.7.2 is not supported.
- Many undiscovered bugs may be present.
- Armor pulled from experimental version.
- Tool Forges can name every item provided they do not have a name.
- Mod separated internally into modules. Modules can be disabled, but this process is not yet finished.
- FluidType is more suitable for outside use.
- Various glass types have been fixed.
- Fixed memory leaks with packets.
1.7 "Alpha" Versions
- Fixed book crash.
- Update battlesigns.
- Fix tool harvest speeds.
- Various other fixes.
- Fixed a crash bug with fluid packets.
- Fixed crashing when right-clicking on blocks with an empty hand.
- Removed Battlegear II compatibility due to API breakage.
- Armor storage now uses UUIDs.
- The red and black books should be given to players again.
- Added yellow and green heart canisters.
- The armor tab should sync properly on login.
- Casting channels updated from 1.6.
- All furnace recipes should be functional now.
- Descriptive books should no longer crash.
- Multiple server-side crash fixes.
- Proper checking for empty armor slots.
- Initial port to 1.7.x. Many bugs are included!
- Requires Mantle.
1.6.4 "Stable" Versions
- Fixed ingots being able to be made without a cast.
- Fixed pigiron and glue buckets misbehaving.
- Fix faucets crashing the client sometimes.
- Fix certain tools crashing the client when rendering.
- Fixed Smeltery failing over time.
- Hotfix for scythes crashing in the tool station.
- Bows should no longer eat FPS like candy.
- Daggers and Arrows render properly.
- The Smeltery should always be capable of melting villagers now.
- Blocks should render as blocks when melting in the Smeltery.
- Hotfix for quartz modifier malfunction.
- Removed battlegear compatibility due to API breakage.
- Casting Channel behavior with faucets should be quite useable now.
- Knapsacks are now dimensionally aware. (Witchery compatibility)
- Changed how hearts render to better represent poison and wither status.
- TiC storage block Tool Forges got some texture love form §ThermX.
- Fixed duplication exploits.
- Fixed duplication bugs.
- Fixed duplications of crafting in the crafting station and no you can't do it anymore!
- Fixed reinforced tooltip.
- Standardized speed tooltips.
- Fixed compressed cobblestone melting values.
- Capes moved to a new location.
- Custom NPCs should not drop yellow hearts 100% of the time now.
- Tools should work properly with attributes now. (Exo-armor, spiked gloves, etc)
- Added a drawbridge blacklist.
- Armor Gui accessories redone.
- Yellow hearts will drop from bosses.
- Tasty now drops bacon every so often.
- Added a creative-mode way to get tools.
- Added a third extra modifier for tools.
- Battlesigns have the writable trait.
- Battlesigns now have the "Damage Reflector" ability.
- Scythes with silk touch function as shears.
- A config setting has been added to make vanilla tools have only one use.
- Knapsacks should sync properly on load.
- The tool station gui now shows speed properly.
- Slimegrass will no longer grow under other slimegrass.
- Added a crafting recipe for the exo-suit, config value disabled by default.
- The Crafting Station is now somewhat sensitive to blocks around it. (Tool Stations, Chests, etc)
- Fixed various bugs involved with aluminum and block crafting.
- Added TE3 support for Nether ores and aluminum.
- Various changes to casting channels.
- Obsidian mixing in the Smeltery re-added.
- Bow lag should be slightly improved.
- Fixed a bug that let hammers mine blocks above their mining.
- Added a name tag recipe.
- Fixed blood drop item behavior.
- Added a config for crafting of endstone.
- Added a config to disable tool log spam.
- Fixed a bug with tool log spam.
- Misc fixes.
- Bronze and aluminum brass names reverted.
- Fixed a bug with the descriptive books crashing.
- Fixed a bug where any item could be placed in the armor gui.
- Default value for bronze alloy changed to 4 ingots. (Update your configs)
- Bronze and Aluminum Brass renamed to align with Thermal Expansion.
- Suppression fixes for Iguana Tweaks.
- Fix FoV shenanigans.
- All hostile mobs drop miniature red hearts.
- Alternate empty canister recipe.
- Blood can be poured into a casting table and then put on a drying rack.
- Slime channels can be made with raw slimeballs.
- Nether version of the Smeltery that can be made with Natura's nether materials.
- Blood channels.
- Retrofixed battlegear support.
- Fixed battlegear support.
- Fixed a display bug with RF tool durability.
- Cleavers do more damage.
- Drawbridges, igniters, signals, and cable buses were moved to Tinkers' Mechworks.
- Essence extractors were removed.
- Added a gem cast.
- Emeralds are now meltable.
- Horses melt into glue.
- Pigiron tools.
- Aluminum ingots are now registered as "aluminum" and "aluminium" instead of "naturalAluminum".
- ALL descriptive books updated to reflect changes.
- Tooltips added on blocks that need them.
- New storage block textures.
- Thermal Expansion support.
- Extra Utilities support.
- Tools without another ability can throw splash potions.
- Fluids are source versions instead of finite.
- Ender items melt at the proper values.
- Experimental Adaptive Smeltery config setting. It's quite buggy, off by default.
- Tool parts are meltable.
- SDX, the mining explosive.
- Wooden rails.
- Stone ladders.
- Wooden patterns can be used as furnace fuel.
- Repair modifier reworked.
- Wooden armor has recipes.
- Slime islands should be transparent now.
- AE support for multiblocks.
- Fix oreDict recipes regarding stone torches.
- Updated battlegear support.
- Added a warning message to crashlogs regarding GregTech or OptiFine. (we don't support these mods in any way)
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Fixed a crash when a drawbridge is placed in another drawbridge's camo slot.
- Various drawbridge changes.
- Items can be tossed in the Smeltery from above.
- Metals render properly behind translucent blocks.
- Reduced updates on casting channels.
- Added Jerky.
- Added Slime Channels.
- Added Bounce Pads.
- Added Battlegear 2 support.
- Initial Mystcraft Support.
- MFR support is now a child mod.
- Many config settings for Slime Islands.
- Removed EBXL API.
- Knapsacks drop items in the proper place.
- Attacking iron golems with computercraft turtles no longer crashes the game.
- Arrow rendering.
- Landmines no longer duplicate things.
1.6 "Experimental" Versions
- Smeltery controllers, drains, and seared tanks now have comparator output.
- Essence berries converted from ore berries should not crash the game.
- Liquid colors for molten metals are now correct.
- Feather fall wings drop much faster.
- Weapons now harvest more materials. Scythes harvest a lot more, including wool.
- Most modifiers for armor won't crash the game now.
- Stencil Table reverted. (for now)
- Fixed a crash bug with blood magic lava crystals.
- Fixed step height bug with traveller's boots.
- Blue slimes have proper health values.
- Added metal slimes.
- Blue slimes can spawn naturally.
- Stone tools re-added, adjusted to exactly match wood tools.
- Nerfed nether metals.
- Buffed steel.
- All ore berries changed to essence berries.
- Traveller's Gear has been added. Goggles, Vest, Wings, Boots, Belt, Gloves.
- Traveller's Gear can be modified. It is clothing, not armor.
- Stone tool crafting has been removed. Wood tools have been buffed to compensate.
- Stencil Table rework in progress.
- Beginner's Tools are given for new worlds.
- Many API changes. Addons are not expected to work.
- Tool Forges can now name any item if it does not have a name.
- Stencils now craft in sets of 4, Barricades in sets of 16.